Successful first close for current funding round

Successful first close for current funding round

Help Me Stop ( the breakthrough addiction therapy company pioneering “Dayhab” in the UK, achieved a successful first close for its current funding round on 1 April 2020.

Help Me Stop has now raised 60% of its target of £750,000 current raise and hopes to close the remaining 40% within the next few weeks.

Funds raised will be used by the Company to open its own dedicated Detox unit in the London area; open a new flagship unit in Central London; develop and launch a Help Me Stop App; and to support the continuing rapid development of the Help Me Stop Online service.

By successfully transitioning to a MedTech Digital business, Help Me Stop is looking to expand rapidly over the next few years and is targeting an x 8 return for investors by 2024, before calculating the benefit of EIS tax relief.

For further information, contact

© 2021 Martin Sherwood